The Co-Creation Workshop for the Rebuild Project (EU Horizon 2020 program) took place in Thessaloniki at the Center for Research & Technology Hellas (CERTH) with the participation from the Consortium, CERTH, Omnes Voluntary Association and Major Development Agency Thessaloniki S.A..
The 2 day workshop was very instrumental in presenting the project to the end-users (refugees & migrants) and the local service providers as well as getting relevant feedback. The objectives were:
1. To present the participants the REBUILD user cases and scenarios in order to start focusing on both service providers and migrants’ daily life experience and situations
2. Present the design of how the modules of the REBUILD toolbox are expected to work and interact with real users.
3. Their reactions and feedback on the animation & pictograms concept.
4. Input was also provided regarding the map of social services that exist, the services used by the end users as well as the contribution of the Local Services Providers in terms of further services available.Overall conclusions that were made:
Regarding the 1st day:
1. The refugees/migrants were very positive and interested in hearing about the development of the system as well as being able to use it and share the information with their own.
2. The refugees/migrants who attended the workshop all participated actively.
3. The refugees/migrants want to come again to continue to have the interaction in the project in the future phases.
Regarding the 2nd day:
1. All the Local Service Providers (LSPs) were positive and active in the discussion.
2. Many of their questions & observations were very useful
3. They would like to be kept up to date with the development of the project,
4. They are open to providing more information and becoming involved in the next phases.
5. They are also open to becoming a part of the service providing system depending on how it is organized.